Washing & Care
- Brush hair in sections (bottom, middle, top) from top to bottom with a wide tooth comb. Do not overbrush; cut off excess tangles as desired.
- Gently wash the hair in lukewarm water.
- Rinse thoroughly in cold water and shake off excess water. (Do not wring hair)
- Air dry the hair. Do not use a blow dryer to dry the hair.
- Style as desired. You may use a curling iron.
How to activate the curls for Wet & Wavy hair
- In order to achieve the best curl patterns, we highly recommend soaking the hair fully in lukewarm water to activate the curls.
- After wetting the hair completely, squeeze out excess water.
- Scrunch the hair upwards. This technique will help bring out the shape of curls.
- Pat the hair with a towel. Do not rub the hair hard because rubbing may cause hair to frizz.
- Let the hair air dry. Air drying the hair allows its natural texture and curls to blossom.